A Strong Defense Starts Here
Kyla Garcia is an associate attorney at DeMaria Law Firm. Kyla's practice is dedicated to insurance defense, school defense, employment defense, and public entity defense. Kyla earned her Bachelor of Arts in History and a second Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, Minor in Philosophy from the University of California, Irvine. A graduate of Southwestern Law School, Ms. Garcia has clerked at Southwestern Law School's Children's Rights Clinic and Immigration Clinic in Los Angeles, California.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Garcia volunteered at Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles and Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program at Southwestern Law School. Upon her return to the Central Valley, Kyla has clerked at the Fresno District Attorney's Office, H.E.A.T. Task Force, and the Fresno City Attorney's Office. Kyla was born and raised in Fresno, California and enjoys spending time with her family and pets in her spare time.
Kyla is licensed to practice in the State of California.
- Insurance Defense
- School Defense and Representation
- Public Entity Defense
- Employment/Wrongful Termination Defense
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2022
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 2019
- Honors: Certification of Cultural Competency
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: History, International Studies
- Minor: Philosophy
- California, 2021
- Fresno City Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk
- Fresno District Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk
- Southwestern Law School’s Children’s Rights Clinic, Law Clerk
- Southwestern Law Immigration Clinic, Law Clerk