Strong Defense For Insurance Carriers
Our firm defends insurance companies and their insurers in all forms of civil lawsuits filed against them. Our firm founder, Anthony DeMaria, is an accomplished insurance defense trial lawyer and member of the American Board of Trial Attorneys with decades of insurance defense experience. Insurance carriers need experienced trial attorneys dedicated to the defense of injury and civil litigation lawsuits, which is exactly what DeMaria Law Firm provides: experienced trial attorneys specializing in insurance defense.
A Reputation For Successful Insurance Defense
Our firm represents insurance carriers and their insured in legal matters involving:
- All forms of personal injury and property damage defense
- Negligence and negligent supervision cases
- Product liability and construction defect cases
- Premises liability cases
- Molestation and sexual abuse cases
- Automobile accident defense, including uninsured and underinsured cases
- First-party insurance defense cases
- Professional and medical malpractice defense, including wrongful death
- ADA case defense
- Directors and officers cases
- Errors and omissions cases
- Special investigation and fraud cases
- Group home and regional center litigation
- Defense of nonprofits
- Defense of organizations such as gyms, health clubs, restaurants and hotels
- Employment practices liability (EPL) employment litigation defense
- Appeals of insurance defense cases
Our attorneys bring the unique combination of experience, knowledge and assertiveness needed to defend our insurance carrier clients successfully. Our lead attorney, Anthony DeMaria, has 25 years of legal experience and a track record of successful insurance defense.
Contact A Lawyer From Our Firm
For any insurance company in need of legal representation, it is smart to work with the best. Our firm can provide the defense you need. Call 559-206-2410 or fill out our contact form to speak with our lead attorney, Anthony DeMaria.