Anthony DeMaria of DeMaria Law Firm just won a defense summary judgment in Monterey County for the insurance defense client and it’s insured. The insured had been sued for alleged negligent failure to secure and maintain a business office complex following an armed robbery of a member of the janitorial crew at the building. DeMaria Law Firm successfully presented evidence and argument that the defendant had no prior notice of previous violent crimes in the area, thereby having no duty to foresee such a potential criminal act. The judge agreed with the defense and awarded the summary defense judgment on the entire case.
A Strong Defense Starts Here
- Big Win For Demaria Law Firm On Case In Monterey County
- Demaria Law Firm Wins Important Summary Judgment On Discipline For Students Using Racial Slurs In Online Posts
- Demaria Law Firm Obtains A Dismissal In Favor Of Its School District Client
- Anthony Demaria Spoke To Public Agency Risk Managers And Insurers At State Conference
- Demaria Law Firm Successfully Defeats T.R.O. Petition For Reinstatement By College Coach